Dr. Shaer attended the University of Southern California where he obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, and his Master’s in Public Health from the Keck School of Medicine. His practice includes, but is not limited to, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, endodontics (root canal therapy), crowns and bridges, periodontal therapies, oral surgery, and sedation dentistry.
While in dental school, Dr. Shaer co-founded the Dental Technology Club of USC to expose his fellow colleagues to the latest technologies that improve diagnosis and dental treatments. He was an active endodontics selective member, an experience that allowed him to expand and strengthen his knowledge in root canal therapies. Dr. Shaer continues to stay informed and improve on his techniques through a variety of continuing education and training courses.
Dr. Shaer is dedicated to providing the highest quality of personalized care for each of his patients. His light and gentle touch is highly noted by all his patients, and his eye for precision and detail is greatly appreciated, too. Whether treatment involves a complete smile makeover or a single dental implant, Dr. Shaer strives to provide long-lasting, healthy and functional, aesthetically pleasing dentistry.
Dr. Shaer enjoys giving back to the community through his volunteer work. He frequently travels around Southern California with the USC Mobile Dental Clinics, and has also ventured to Kenya and the Philippines with the Dental Humanitarian Outreach Program.
Dr. Shaer is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He holds a permit for I.V. conscious sedation and is also an Invisalign provider.
- BSC: Portland State University, Portland, OR
- Master of Public Health (MPH), Global Health Leadership, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA
- DDS, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Ron I. Zeidler is an experienced, skilled dentist providing state-of-the-art care to patients throughout the Los Angeles area. Born in Israel, Dr. Zeidler emigrated in 1972 with his parents and younger sister, settling in the Los Angeles area. After graduating from University High School in West Los Angeles in 1979, Dr. Zeidler went on to receive his bachelor of science degree from the University of Southern California (USC) in 1984.
With his undergraduate degree under his belt, Dr. Zeidler knew just what his next step would be: He would follow in the footsteps of his parents and grandparents, all of whom enjoyed careers in medicine and dentistry. In 1989, Dr. Zeidler graduated from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, in Boston, Massachusetts. Between 1990 to 1997, Dr. Zeidler served as an assistant professor on the faculty at USC’s Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry’s Department of Periodontology.
Dr. Zeidler opened his own general private dental practice, Zeidler & Zeidler Dental Group INC. in Century City on the westside of Los Angeles in 1990, and has been practicing ever since. Zeidler & Zeidler Dental Group, specialized in cosmetic, reconstructive and implant dentistry. Currently we are very privileged to have Dr. Ron Zeidler join our team at Hart Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry as we strive to provide the best care available today.
In addition to providing top-quality care to his patients, Dr. Zeidler has also participated in community outreach, offering dental care as a volunteer dentist at the Los Angeles Free Clinic (Saban Community Clinic), and for underserved children in the Los Angeles Area.
Throughout his career, Dr. Zeidler has remained dedicated to helping his patients get the best dental care possible in an office equipped with the latest technology and using the most advanced techniques. Patient care, comfort and quality are his top priorities.
When not helping patients achieve the healthiest teeth and gums possible, Dr. Zeidler enjoys music, skiing, travel, windsurfing and auto racing. He also enjoys spending time with his family in Sherman Oaks, including his four daughters, Zoe, Mia, Ava and Noa
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, in Boston, Massachusetts, 1989
Dr. Charles Hart has practiced dentistry both in the military as a Dental Captain and in private practice.
Dr. Charles Hunt is the past deacon of the Menlo Park Presbyterian Church.
- University Of Southern California
- Case Western Reserve University
- Active duty U.S. Navy (1961-1963)
- U.S. Navy Reserve (1963-1988)
- Retired, Dental Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (1988)
- Association of Military Surgeons of the U.S. No. 27974
- Naval Reserve Association — Life member No. 4045
- U.S. Naval Institute — Life member No. 250654
- Reserve Officers Association No. 039026
- San Mateo County Dental Society, Parlementarian
- Orange County Dental Society, Past President & Board Member
- Dental Assisting Advisory Committee to the College of San Mateo
- Dental Advisory Committee to the County of San Mateo Board of Health and Welfare
- California Dental Association, Chairman of local delegation
- Appointed May 1981 to Periodontics Examination Committee for State Board Exams by State Board of Dental Examiners
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Mateo County Dental Society
- Delta Sigma Delta Graduate Chapter, San Francisco, CA
- Academy of Dentistry International
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- International College of Dentistry