Why Choose Us?AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED DOCTORS
- Elite Surgical Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Innovator of Breakthrough Veneers Technology
- Clinical Instructor in Endodontics at Creighton University
- Academic and Clinical Achievement Awards and Prestigious Memberships
- Graduates of Prominent Universities
• Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
• Case Western Reserve
• Las Vegas Institute
What is Tooth Bonding?
Tooth bonding is the simple process of placing a composite resin onto a tooth with minor to moderate damage, including discoloration, a chip or fracture, or disproportionate size that leads to a gap between it and surrounding teeth.
At Hart Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, we understand that the success of tooth bonding greatly depends on the skill of the dentist, considering that the entire job is done “freehand” – without taking impressions or the assistance of a laboratory. Thus, we always strive to achieve nothing short of perfection.
The bonding procedure is as follows:
- We choose a shade of composite resin that most closely resembles that of the affected tooth.
- We apply a specialized liquid, which helps the composite resin securely adhere to the tooth.
- We then place the composite resin, which is molded into the required shape and hardened with a high-intensity light.
- Finally, we polish the newly restored tooth until it is entirely indistinguishable from the rest of your teeth.
If you live in Thousand Oaks, CA, and are looking for the simplest and least expensive cosmetic solution to your dental issues, tooth bonding is your answer. To learn more about this procedure, please do not hesitate to call or email us today.