Why Choose Us?AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED DOCTORS
- Elite Surgical Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Innovator of Breakthrough Veneers Technology
- Clinical Instructor in Endodontics at Creighton University
- Academic and Clinical Achievement Awards and Prestigious Memberships
- Graduates of Prominent Universities
• Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
• Case Western Reserve
• Las Vegas Institute
Losing one or more of your teeth can negatively affects your overall dental health: Your remaining healthy teeth will eventually shift into the empty spaces, leading to an improper bite. This can lead to temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD), gum disease, and other complications. Fortunately, you now have the option of dental bridges to restore your missing teeth, which you can receive from your dentist at our practice.
What are Dental Bridges?
A dental bridge consists of three parts: A replacement tooth called the pontic and two crowns, each fused to one side of the pontic.
The crowns are then attached to teeth on each side of the empty space to serve as anchors. These anchors can be your natural teeth or missing teeth replaced with implants, depending on your individual dental situation.
At Hart Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, we are proud to offer dental bridges to patients suffering from tooth loss. We will be with you every step of the way to help select the ideal material for your new bridge. This will be determined based on the function and location of the missing tooth. For example, you might consider a porcelain or ceramic bridge for a missing front tooth, as these materials can be made to resemble your natural teeth in both color and structure.
Upon completion, the dental bridge will:
- Restore your ability to properly chew and speak
- Help maintain your facial structure
- Seamlessly replace your missing teeth and evenly distribute bite pressure
- Fully renew your smile!
If you live in the Thousand Oaks, CA, area and are seeking a solution for tooth loss, a dental bridge is one of the great options that we can offer. To find out whether you are a candidate for this treatment, please call or email us today.