Why Choose Us?AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED DOCTORS
- Elite Surgical Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Innovator of Breakthrough Veneers Technology
- Clinical Instructor in Endodontics at Creighton University
- Academic and Clinical Achievement Awards and Prestigious Memberships
- Graduates of Prominent Universities
• Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
• Case Western Reserve
• Las Vegas Institute
Hart Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry is a Certified Invisalign® Provider.
DESIGNED FOR TEENS!
Our office is now offering an exciting new product, the Invisalign Teen™ System. It works– one million patients worldwide have made Invisalign their clear choice.
Give your Teens the Gift of a Healthy Smile
Invisalign Teen™ offers the same effective technology that the standard Invisalign® system does, straightening teeth with a series of virtually invisible aligners— with additional features that compensate for Teen treatment challenges.
Key among those features is the Compliance Indicator, which monitors wear time, eruption control, and root torque. If you’re not familiar with any of these terms, our dentist will be happy to talk to you about them and their importance for teen orthodontic treatment.
Why Invisalign Teen™
- Positive Self Esteem: Invisalign Teen™ is clear. You do not have to be self conscious about metal braces in your mouth. You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Go ahead and SMILE.
- Hygenic: Invisalign Teen™ is removable. Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. No forbidden foods. Then take them out – you can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign Teen™ is comfortable. There are no metal brackets or wires as with braces to cause mouth irritation, and no metal or wires means you spend less time in the doctor’s chair getting adjustments.
- Invisalign Teen™ is affordable. Invisalign Teen™ costs about the same as traditional and other clear braces, and is covered by most types of health insurance. Also, financing options are often available.
Invisalign Teen™ Treats:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
To learn more about the Invisalign® procedure please click here.
Please Contact Us for a Free Consultation. We will be happy to talk to you about these clear, clean aligners. Teens love them, and we know you will too.