Why Choose Us?AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED DOCTORS
- Elite Surgical Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Innovator of Breakthrough Veneers Technology
- Clinical Instructor in Endodontics at Creighton University
- Academic and Clinical Achievement Awards and Prestigious Memberships
• Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
• Case Western Reserve
• Las Vegas Institute
Hart Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry is a Certified Invisalign® Provider.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is a revolutionary procedure that has completely changed the way people of all ages see orthodontics. Straightening your teeth in a virtually invisible manner, it has eliminated the need for fusing metal wires to your teeth and suffering through a lengthy and uncomfortable process. The aligners are:
- TransparentNo one will know that you are undergoing a dental treatment.
- RemovableYou can maintain good nutrition and oral hygiene by removing the aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Comfortable.There is no metal in your mouth to cause irritation or pain, and you spend significantly less time on checkups in our office.
Invisalign has been proven effective in numerous clinical trials, in orthodontic practices across the nation, as well as in our own office. Your Thousand Oaks, CA, dentist is a trained and experienced professional who can administer this treatment, after performing a thorough evaluation to determine whether this treatment is right for your individual needs.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- 1Our expert team of cosmetic dentists create the Invisalign aligners through the use of state-of-the-art computer imaging technology.
- 2We instruct you to wear each aligner for approximately 2 weeks, for a total of 22-23 hours a day – excluding meals, brushing, and flossing.
- 3Each succeeding aligner in the series gently and gradually moves your teeth to the final position that has been originally determined by your dentist.
- 4Every 6 weeks, you come in for an appointment to ensure that your treatment is proceeding as planned.
- 5After an average of 11 weeks and 18-30 aligners, your treatment is complete! Keep in mind that the precise timing and number of aligners will vary for every patient.
The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology provided by the Invisalign® company.
To learn more about Invisalign at your Thousand Oaks dentist’s office, Hart Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry is only one call away. Please contact us today!